Техника решения уравнений
The program's objectives:
- to fill the gaps in students' knowledge in mathematics;
- Work out the skills for solving equations, inequalities, systems of equations, etc;.
- Teach "vision of the formula" in the complicated examples.
- The technique is built taking into account the psychological characteristics of perception teenagers;
- The course is aimed at a comprehensive study of all the basic areas of algebra;
- Steps for elaboration of educational material;
- The use of special teaching materials, built on the principle of gradual formation of mental actions;
- In the process of learning involves all types of memory, which helps to maximize memorization of material covered;
- Training is conducted in small groups, which allows the instructor to pay sufficient attention to the decision of the individual student problems.
for Education program:
- The program consists of 3 levels of different difficulty levels, together covering the entire school algebra course for Grades 5-9:
- The first stage - for students grades 7 and having large gaps 8th grade students;
- The second step - to students of classes 8 and 9 students have gaps classes;
- The third stage - for students in grades 8-9 .
- The acquisition of comprehensive skills to solve problems of various kinds and levels of complexity in algebra.