The goal is not a subject for the object, and the acquisition of knowledge and skills, where the subject - a tool for the development of mental processes: the cognitive (thinking, memory, attention, imagination) and volitional (decision making, achieving the goals).
1. complexity in the training creates a system of knowledge, instead of individual knowledge, rules and formulas
2. The teacher does not work with the operational ( "learn-handed-forget"), and with long-term memory ( "sort through")
3. Logic in everything: in the supply of material, homework assignments and staged in communication with the teacher
1. Education "from the simple to the complex" and daily successes arouse interest in learning.
2. Working out of difficult situations and cyclical repetition of the material imparts the desire to win
3. The result is the ability to think and find solutions in standard and non-standard situations.