The permanent after-school classes in mathematics will allow student to eradicate not only the initial stages of the backlog, but also large gaps in knowledge school mathematics and to build a foundation for further intellectual development in the direction of Technical Sciences.
The main advantages of the integrated program "Steps mathematics»:
- The separation of the material being studied by level of difficulty.
This approach allows us to begin or continue their studies with a convenient and necessary for a particular phase of the student.
- Proven and many years of experience teaching methods, adapted to modern educational needs of the school.
The basis used in the "Aristotle" methods of intellectual development of children are psychological theories of assimilation of knowledge, specifically and carefully designed benefit, as well as 20-year experience that allows you to make the process of learning mathematics as effective as possible.
- Smart-sided relationship so allows them to build a clear and transparent system for student knowledge.
This makes a real, not only to fill gaps in knowledge, but also the qualitative assimilation of the material in the future. In this way, students delve into mathematics completely, not only in the individual, unrelated parts.
- The generated multi-level task-solving skills;
- Ability to "identify the formula" not only dealt with individually, but also in a more difficult example;
- Developing the ability to use an analytical approach to the study of functions and graphing;
- Psychological readiness and desire for the successful implementation of complex control or exam.
And that's just the main part of what must be able and willing to do to succeed in the field of mathematical student. It is therefore important not only to study properly, but also wisely taught school mathematics to even hint at small gaps in knowledge was not. What, by the way, successfully celebrated teachers "Aristotle" Education Center for many years, which guarantees only the highest grades of each student in our Child and the undoubted pride of his parents by the results.
The cost of the training program: 48 700 rubles.
The program's objectives:
- Remove a student psychological barrier before the decision of text problems;.
- To fulfill the decision of text algebraic problems , included in the school curriculum.
- For students in grades 5-9 program "Engineering problem solving" is divided into four stages, corresponding to certain types of tasks. The number of steps required depends on the age of the child, learning objectives and knowledge shown in the initial interview;
- To prepare for the GIA offer a special step "technique of problem solving. GIA. ", Which can go as a separate course (during the holidays), and as part of a comprehensive program" Successful exam. GIA math. »
- To prepare for the exam offer a special step "technique of problem solving. Exam. ", Which can go as a separate course (during the holidays), and as part of a comprehensive program" Successful exam. Exam in mathematics. »
for Education program "Technology problems solution»:
- In the development of a technique «Technique problem solving" activity theory of assimilation was used, planted the works of the famous psychologist PY Halperin. Application of this theory enables you to manage the process of assimilation of mathematical knowledge and skills;
- The «Technology solve problems" is based on two components:
- «mathematical» - teaching understanding of the interplay of mathematical quantities objectives and ways of working with them;
- «psychological» - teaching special techniques "translation task conditions in mathematical language", allowing solution to the problem presented as a set of "mental acts", obeying certain laws;
- Education problem solving is divided into stages. In each stage includes certain types of tasks. A feature of the classification problems is the fact that the plot is based on no problem (about the job, about the train, etc.), and arithmetic operations (for addition, multiplication, etc.), and "orienting basis of action." < / li>
- The technique involves the obligatory presence at training developed unique forms that allow:
- The beaten to teach the student the type of task, and, therefore, the necessary data for the problem and their interrelationships;
- create a student a generic way to solve the problem through process algorithmization solutions and arrangement of the material on a sheet;
- to work a large number of mathematical problems, bringing up the process of solving a certain automatism.
The results of training on the course "Techniques for solving problems»:
- Ability to solve mathematical word problems of different kinds and levels of complexity;
- Increase student academic achievement in mathematics, as well as a number of other natural sciences.
The cost of the training program: from 119 500 rubles.
Ability to solve geometrical problems - is the ability to apply their existing knowledge of students in accordance with the specific conditions of the problem or theorem. Unfortunately, most students do not possess the necessary and sufficient system of geometrical knowledge and skills. The absence of such an integrated system, and makes students different kinds of difficulties.
Programme geometry proposed in the Educational Center "Aristotle", aimed at developing the student geometrical thinking that can successfully solve problems in geometry problem on the proof, for building, computing tasks.
The program's objectives:
- The formation of a full-fledged system of primary geometric concepts, ability to apply them correctly;
- Training techniques underlying geometric proof (tasks for the "proof»);
- Formation of the generalized abilities to fulfill geometric transformations ( "to build" problem);
- Testing methods of solving geometric problems "to calculate».
- When building the program "Practical Geometry" on the formation of geometric thinking took into account not only the approach of mathematicians, Methodists, and psychological techniques and principles that underlie the assimilation of geometrical concepts, skills and conduct prove geometric transformations;
- In the development of the program:
- were the causes of failure of the course students studying geometry in grades 7-9, and grades 10-11;
- have developed techniques to organize the process of assimilation of geometrical material, achieving higher rates of absorption and reduction in comparison with the existing school in terms of learning the material;
- The basis of training to the decision of geometrical problems laid designed Methodist Educational Center "Methods of geometric analysis".
for Education program:
- The course "Practical Geometry" is divided into three stages, which focused program corresponding school course on geometry for grades 7-9; the fourth stage is designed for students in grades 10-11.
- The system of knowledge and skills needed to solve geometric problems in the school geometry program:
- task "of building»;
- Task "in the proof»;
- «computing» tasks.
The cost of the training program: 48 700 rubles.
- algebra course for students in grades 7-9 (divided into three modules) and 10-11 classes (divided into two modules) .
- Activities are aimed at filling gaps in knowledge; systematize algebra material;
- the formation of a strong foundation for the further assimilation of mathematics for school program.
- The training course exam for pupils 9 classes .
- Activities are aimed at preparing for the exam math test in the form of.
- The preparation can not be reduced to a simple "coaching" on the model tests, and sent to the formation of knowledge and skills, and apply them in practice.
- Exam preparation courses for the 11 classes of students and students.
- Activities are aimed at preparing for the delivery math exam in a test form.
- The preparation can not be reduced to a simple "coaching" on the model tests, and sent to the formation of knowledge and skills, and the use of practice.