This program gives you the opportunity to develop the child's so-called «mathematical mind» , which allows you to develop in including:
- ability to reason;
- ability to handle mathematical symbols;
- ability to quickly and easily find new strategies for solving problems
The program's objectives:
- Develop a child's capacity for consistent presentation of judgments and conclusions.
- Develop logical thinking.
- Purchase necessary to solve practical problems and theoretical skills.
- Develop a set of techniques and approaches by which the child will be able to solve logical problems; teach methods for constructing generalized solutions schemes, the application of which will help to accurately determine the condition and the desired quantities in the problem, and to find the optimal solutions direction.
- Develop auditory and visual attention, which will contribute to the rapid assimilation of the perception and the information received at the hearing while working with the material.
- Activities are aimed at the development of thinking, attention, memory, perception. The child gets acquainted with the world of mathematical models.
- In the course of employment stand out the general laws, which are the basis of mathematics , as the teaching of the subject. Computational skills and solutions to specific problems are minor issues.
for Education program:
- The classes take place every week or output, or on a weekday.
- Ability to study in small groups or individually.
- Record held on the basis of the results obtained during the interview.
The cost of the training program: 48 700 rubles.
- Developmental program for children, starting from from 5.5 years.
- The program allows you to reveal the intellectual potential of the child 5-6 years old, form the intellectual and psychological readiness for school.
- Sport will help the child to go to school with high demands on intellectual development.
- This program - mathematical training for pupils of 2-4 classes, experiencing for some reason (illness, absenteeism, change the teacher, etc.) difficulties with math at school .
- In teaching problem solving using a methodology based on the psychological aspects of the work with the tasks that allows you to get better results in a shorter, compared with the school terms.