Engineering problem solving
The program's objectives:
- Remove a student psychological barrier before the decision of text problems;.
- To fulfill the decision of text algebraic problems , included in the school curriculum.
- For students in grades 5-9 program "Engineering problem solving" is divided into four stages, corresponding to certain types of tasks. The number of steps required depends on the age of the child, learning objectives and knowledge shown in the initial interview;
- To prepare for the GIA offer a special step "technique of problem solving. GIA. ", Which can go as a separate course (during the holidays), and as part of a comprehensive program" Successful exam. GIA math. »
- To prepare for the exam offer a special step "technique of problem solving. Exam. ", Which can go as a separate course (during the holidays), and as part of a comprehensive program" Successful exam. Exam in mathematics. »
for Education program "Technology problems solution»:
- In the development of a technique «Technique problem solving" activity theory of assimilation was used, planted the works of the famous psychologist PY Halperin. Application of this theory enables you to manage the process of assimilation of mathematical knowledge and skills;
- The «Technology solve problems" is based on two components:
- «mathematical» - teaching understanding of the interplay of mathematical quantities objectives and ways of working with them;
- «psychological» - teaching special techniques "translation task conditions in mathematical language", allowing solution to the problem presented as a set of "mental acts", obeying certain laws;
- Education problem solving is divided into stages. In each stage includes certain types of tasks. A feature of the classification problems is the fact that the plot is based on no problem (about the job, about the train, etc.), and arithmetic operations (for addition, multiplication, etc.), and "orienting basis of action." < / li>
- The technique involves the obligatory presence at training developed unique forms that allow:
- The beaten to teach the student the type of task, and, therefore, the necessary data for the problem and their interrelationships;
- create a student a generic way to solve the problem through process algorithmization solutions and arrangement of the material on a sheet;
- to work a large number of mathematical problems, bringing up the process of solving a certain automatism.
The results of training on the course "Techniques for solving problems»:
- Ability to solve mathematical word problems of different kinds and levels of complexity;
- Increase student academic achievement in mathematics, as well as a number of other natural sciences.
The cost of the training program: from 119 500 rubles.
- Algebra and geometry are the items that have to not only understand the structure of the construction of some of the theorems and equations, but remember, play a lot of information as well as the abandonment of such a high accuracy is threatened not the correct understanding of the subject generally.
- Mathematics Grade 8 lays a big mark on the world's perception of a teenager. The correctness of the material and methods of explanation can play an important role in the overall development of the child. The human brain is studied by only a few percent, let's use the least known opportunities as effectively as possible.