Ability to solve geometrical problems - is the ability to apply their existing knowledge of students in accordance with the specific conditions of the problem or theorem. Unfortunately, most students do not possess the necessary and sufficient system of geometrical knowledge and skills. The absence of such an integrated system, and makes students different kinds of difficulties.
Programme geometry proposed in the Educational Center "Aristotle", aimed at developing the student geometrical thinking that can successfully solve problems in geometry problem on the proof, for building, computing tasks.
The program's objectives:
- The formation of a full-fledged system of primary geometric concepts, ability to apply them correctly;
- Training techniques underlying geometric proof (tasks for the "proof»);
- Formation of the generalized abilities to fulfill geometric transformations ( "to build" problem);
- Testing methods of solving geometric problems "to calculate».
- When building the program "Practical Geometry" on the formation of geometric thinking took into account not only the approach of mathematicians, Methodists, and psychological techniques and principles that underlie the assimilation of geometrical concepts, skills and conduct prove geometric transformations;
- In the development of the program:
- were the causes of failure of the course students studying geometry in grades 7-9, and grades 10-11;
- have developed techniques to organize the process of assimilation of geometrical material, achieving higher rates of absorption and reduction in comparison with the existing school in terms of learning the material;
- The basis of training to the decision of geometrical problems laid designed Methodist Educational Center "Methods of geometric analysis".
for Education program:
- The course "Practical Geometry" is divided into three stages, which focused program corresponding school course on geometry for grades 7-9; the fourth stage is designed for students in grades 10-11.
- The system of knowledge and skills needed to solve geometric problems in the school geometry program:
- task "of building»;
- Task "in the proof»;
- «computing» tasks.
The cost of the training program: 48 700 rubles.
- The child will learn to easily solve trigonometric problems using trigonometric functions in other tasks. In some cases, children who "do not give" trigonometry in school, loved it after a few more sessions. They understood trigonometry - it's easy and interesting.