Подготовка к ЕГЭ по Истории России
"History of Russia" is a stand-alone program in a complex program «History and Social Studies". It is aimed at high school students a thorough preparation for a successful exam on Russian history (USE or GIA). Examination in the subject is considered one of the most difficult, because the important dates in the history, facts, names. The program allows students to practice skills for the safe delivery of examination work: this includes knowledge of historical concepts, important dates, the ability to analyze cause-and-effect relationships
The objectives of the program of study:
- the formation of a sufficient level of knowledge on a particular subject;
- transfer of skills fruitful work in solving tasks;
- Ability to work with historical documents, as well as the extraction and reproduction of the information provided in the text of the exam courses in history.
The results of the study program:
- understand and correctly apply the theoretical knowledge, analyze the received information data, no matter in what form they are provided: a table, a map, a graphic representation;
- freely own material on the subject "History of Russia»;
- learn skills test solutions of any complexity, they know what are the nuances of filling forms;
- are able to rationally distribute the time allotted for the decision of tasks exam test after passing the exam courses on the history
- All students have at their disposal a complete set of tools, which consists of several basic components:
- Teaching aids - in a concise, but at the same time meaningful as they presented the theoretical part. In addition, the material has excerpts and quotes, maps, competent comments Methodists. Together, these features allow most effectively convey information to students.
- Workbook - it correctly chosen specific tasks aimed at building skills on analysis of historical terms, definitions. Tasks have different levels of difficulty, for example, it may be working with tables, establishing correspondences. Completing tasks presented in the workbook, the students learn to correctly analyze events, try to evaluate them;
- The collection of homework - with the help of fixed knowledge and skills acquired in the classroom. The effect will be much greater if students learn to analyze the material. For example, they can compare the two reforms and draw appropriate conclusions. These jobs are found in Part C. The history - a special science, which plays an overriding interpretation of the role, so seniors should not only memorize the material, but also learn how to present arguments literate events occurred.
- Work in the classroom is built on the basis of technology, makes it easy to build a dialogue between teacher and students. Historical analysis - a method by which students listen, analyze, compare the information and are able to work with it. And this is the main requirement of the state standard.
- For many high school students are the biggest obstacle date. But all the problems go by the wayside, because the technology used in our center, allows you to memorize the whole event. As a result, the date will occur in the memory, as they are associated with a particular era.
- Training courses for the exam on the history is very important - at high school students develop analytical skills, the ability to explain the form of events.
- In the course of studies, students acquire the skills of writing essays, which have to show some kind of world famous historical figure in the background of the era.
- The program is fully incorporated theory and training tasks used in the materials, as well as visual demonstration materials.
- The study of the new material is controlled by the teacher, who always provides professional assistance to student.
- The program consists of 30 lessons, which take place 1-2 times a week (weekday or weekend).
Thank you for your request, our manager will contact you